Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Thesis Work Published

What would be better than having your work published? At the moment? Because of all my excitement, I would say nothing!

My work was recently published in the Local News under the Hume Leader website in conjuction with the effort to publicize the upcoming Vision Broadmeadows 2032 exhibition, which will be held from July 19-25 at the Ericsson Administration building, corner Blair and Riggall streets, Broadmeadows.


What was the article about? I think Andre Andawalla summed it up best in his article entitled, 'HAVE YOUR SAY: Future Broady'. Below is the link to the publication.

http://hume-leader.whereilive.com.au/news/story/have-your-say-future-broady/

I am ecstatic and lost for words. (I shall let the publication do the talking)

Wei -out-

No comments: